Since its formation; Trakhees Accreditation Program has strived to raise awareness of Trakhees Standards & Regulations in order to increase compliance and reduce penalties, and to maximize productivity by reducing the time of the reviewing/ inspection and approvals process to improve customer service.
As the regulatory arm of Dubai World, Trakhees regulations span many areas related to construction, safety, environment protection, health and hygiene. The Accreditation Programs was developed by a professional Human Resources and Training organization, under Trakhees direction. These programs are designed to move these processes from Quality Control to Quality Assurance and for accredited personnel to be well-versed in the contents of the regulations so as to help them comply with the Authority's requirements.
Trakhees Accreditation Program aims to ensure quality and performance of both design and construction in all projects under its jurisdiction and to enhance the knowledge of safety, environment protection, health and hygiene, and to continually improve the level of compliance from our valuable customers/clients.
All companies having projects under Trakhees jurisdiction have to follow the latest Circulars for Trakhees Accreditation Requirements. Proof of Accreditation is in the form of Accreditation ID Card.
After completing the program and in order to obtain the Accreditation ID, the participant is required to successfully complete an assessment held in Trakhees Offices.
Accreditation ID is not required in the event that the participant does not have any projects under Trakhees jurisdiction and is interested to enroll in the program for their knowledge. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued upon successful completion of the program.
Available Courses and Fees
|Blue||Building Regulations and Design Guidelines - Architecture||4,320|
|Green||Construction Materials and Quality Control Guidelines||4,320|
|Red||Marinas and Small Craft Harbour Regulations and Design Guidelines||4,320|
|Grey||Building Regulations and Design Guidelines – Structural||4,320|
|Turquoise||Regulations and Design Provision for People with Disability||2,400|
|Yellow - MEP||Building Regulations & Design Guidelines – MEP||2,400|
|Yellow - Urban Planning||Urban Planning (UP) & MEP Services Regulations & Design Guidilines||2,400|
|Fresh Concrete||Fresh Concrete Testing in The Field||2,200|
|Green01||Construction Materials and Quality Control Guidelines – Students only|
Calendar highlighting the dates on which in-house courses and the assessments will be held. On the dates that assessment is marked on the calendar the participant will be able to choose his preferred timing and seat using the scheduler on the e-accreditation site.
Online Accreditation is flexible and convenient; self-paced and suitable for all participants.
All our courses are available 24/7 at a time convenient for all our clients. Courses can be accessed anywhere home, work or whilst traveling.
- Consistent and Complete - Our Online Accreditation Program provides consistent quality. All participants get access to the same information. Participants will learn subjects in depth with course glossaries, built-in quick references, detail links, simulations, exercises and practice files.
- Convenient and Immediate - As more and more people struggle to balance the demands of work and home, Online Accreditation allows participants to cover the material from work, home and on the road. Because it is delivered via the Internet, Online Accreditation allows people to begin their courses now. No more waiting for availability of sessions.
- Interactive and user friendly - Simulations have learners do what they are learning which leads to greater retention of covered material and accommodates different learning styles through audio, visual graphics, and testing. Online Accreditation is self -tailored and allows the participant to go through the content at the pace with which they feel most comfortable. Participants can also access their reports.
- Fun and Keeps you up to date - By providing the highest-quality interactive content, Online Accreditation not only effectively, keeps people up-to-date, but interested as well. The Accreditation Online Platform gives you many opportunities to connect with other professionals in your field to share and spread expertise.
- We're here to help - Trakhees Accreditation Program team is here to support you every step of the way, supporting your eLearning journey. We have excellent standards of customer care, a hassle free Learning Management System and dedicated technical support.
How it works
Our online courses which are accessible from within your Virtual Learning LE have been carefully designed and developed by highly qualified subject matter experts and following well established instructional design strategies.
Courses content is presented to you in an interactive manner that leads to greater retention of the covered material; it accommodates different learning styles through the use of audio, video and visual graphics.
Tests and exercises are built in within the courses to increase your retention, and keep the material fresh, downloadable PDF files are also available for extra practice.
Accreditation aims to raise awareness of Trakhees Standards & Regulations in order to increase compliance and reduce penalties, and to maximize productivity by reducing the time of the reviewing/ inspection and approvals process to improve customer service.
- less confusion about Trakhees requirements
- A reduction in lost time in correcting/re-submitting documents/drawings for Trakhees approval
- A reduction in customer complaints
- A reduction in penalties
All participants have to fill out the Online Registration Form to enrol in the Trakhees Accreditation Program. All the required documents need to be uploaded.
For applicants registering for the Accreditation ID
all uploaded documents will be verified before course selection can be made. Applications will be processed once registration fees are received.
To register: click here
In order to be admitted to a Trakhees Accreditation program the following documents (clear copies) must be submitted online:
- Passport size photograph in JPG
- Copy of Passport & Residence Visa OR Labour Card
- Passport size photograph in JPG
- Copy of Passport main page
All course fees are due upon registration; we are providing clients with the following payments options:
Direct transfer to Trakhees account:
Bank : HSBC
Branch : Dubai
Account Name : PCFC – Trakhees
Account No : 020-789384-003
IBAN : AE080200000020789384003
SWIFT code : BBMEAEAD
at the following Trakhees Cashier locations: Please make cheque(s) payable to: PCFC - Trakhees
The cashier timings: 7:30 - 2:30pm
Trakhees-CED Main Office,
Zone 1, 1-A, 1st Floor -
Dragon Mart, International City
EHS Main Office
Jebel Ali Free Zone
Gate No. 3
Behind Fire Station
Terms and Conditions
Registration is based on a first-come first- serve basis. It should be done at least 5 working days prior to the program.
Late Registration within the 5 days period is allowed when space is available.
- Payment should be received within one week from the date of receiving the invoice.
- In the case of a short notice registration, payment is required before the participant starts the program.
- Payment to be made either by cash or cheque or wire transfer.
- Accreditation Program requires 5 working days written notice prior to the scheduled session for postponement or cancellation.
- No Change or cancellations are allowed for late registration
- Replacement of a participant by another is allowed up to 24 hours before the start of the program.
- Any cancellation within 3 working days prior to the session will be charged a registration fee AED 400.
- Failure to inform Trakhees Accreditation program in writing during the allotted time will result in No-Show fees of AED 800.
Copies of the following documents are required for card renewal
- Original old card
- Copy of Visa page from the passport.
- One (1) latest photo – passport size. If you wish to change your photo on the ID.
The fees for renewing the card is AED 150 / year
Copies of the following documents are required for lost card
- Official Letter from the company stating that the card is lost
- Copy of Visa page from the passport.
- One (1) latest photo – passport size. If you wish to change your photo on the ID.
The fees for lost card is AED 200
Change of Company
Copies of the following documents are required for change of company
- The visa page of the applicant showing the name of the new company.
- The old original accreditation card(s).
- The trade license of the new company.
- Official letter from the new company requesting the change of company name on the accreditation card.
The fees for change of company is AED 1000
Trakhees Virtual Society offers its members a unique opportunity to stay connected to their peers operating in the same industry.
- Exclusive access for members to exchange information through portal.
- Connect with like-minded peers in your industry from all over the world through chats, forums, wikis, etc.
- Members to the Virtual Society will have a variety of special offers to many commercial outlets in the Emirates.
Open for executives from one organization in the same country and is applicable for a group of one person and above.
- Six months membership: AED 800
- One year membership: AED 1200
Open to additional employees within the same organization which has a corporate membership.
- Six months membership: AED 100
- One year membership: AED 150
Open to all individuals.
- Six months membership: AED 200
- One year membership: AED 300
Book for Assesment
Successful completion of the Assessment is necessary to obtain the Accreditation ID. Assessments are held at Trakhees Main Offices in Dragon Mart.The link to schedule for assessment will be available in the code after completing the e-learing course.
Request Lab Usage
The Accreditation lab is available upon request for clients currently enrolled in an online course and would like to make use of the lab to go through the material.
For bookings please contact Trakhees Accreditation Staff tel: 04 4485953 email: email@example.com
Building Regulations and Design Guidelines (CBRA)
Building Regulations and Design Guidelines - Architecture (Blue)
The intention of these regulations is to provide minimum building Architectural design requirements for all types of developments, such as residential, commercial, recreational, industrial and institutional developments.
Construction Materials and Quality Control Guidelines (Green)
These regulations related to construction material quality control which cover the preparation and documentation, inspection and testing and general aspects of quality control management. It also includes some recommended practices and provides a comprehensive list of material testing and inspection schedules.
Marinas and Small Craft Harbour Regulations and Design Guidelines (Red)
These Regulations are intended to provide the minimum planning, design, construction guidance and requirements for all types of harbours for “Marinas” (pleasure boats, small yachts, cabin cruiser, etc.) related to residential, commercial, recreational, industrial and institutional maritime structures developments under PCFC Jurisdictions.
Building Regulations and Design Guidelines – Structural (Grey)
These regulations are intended to provide minimum structural design requirements and aimed to give the designers, geotechnical engineers, specialist contractors and inspectors a general idea of the basic requirements for review and checking the structures schemes according to principles and standards in order to facilitate and speed the completion of the work efficiently.
Regulations and Design Provision for People with Disability (Turquoise)
These regulations cover the minimum requirements of people with Disability. The social aim is to ensure integration of People with Disability into society and to provide an environment for the independence, convenience and safety for all.
Building Regulations & Design Guidelines – MEP (Yellow - MEP)
These regulations are intended to provide minimum services design requirements for all types of development buildings; such as: residential, commercial, recreational, industrial and institutional development.
Urban Planning (UP) & MEP Services Regulations & Design Guidilines (Yellow - Urban Planning)
These regulations cover overall planning parameters governing the development process and provide the guidelines for the general rules for development. The regulations also cover roads and circulation aspects of development for areas under PCFC jurisdiction.
Fresh Concrete Testing in The Field (Fresh Concrete)
are based on the following. First, in introducing the workers at the site of
the work of engineers and technicians (consultant and contractor) is sampling
and testing the correct methods of concrete and according to international
standards, and improve the skills site for employees, and violations to avoid
any deviation from the specifications, and enhance the quality of work, and
finally, verification of compliance with standards and the relevant local
MEP Services Regulations and Technical Guidelines (CMEP)
Construction Safety Regulations (ECSR)
These regulations details the Ports, Customs and Free zone Corporation – Trakhees standards and requirements to protect people, property, equipment and environment against hazards associated with construction activities in areas under PCFC jurisdiction.
All levels of management from director to site supervisor have a responsibility to ensure that those people working under their control are not exposed to unnecessary risk whilst they are at work. The ‘duty of care’ extends beyond what is legally required and covers the moral responsibility that all persons have to ensure others are not harmed by their acts or omissions.
Design & Development Regulations (EDDR)
The Trakhees-EHS “Design & Development Regulations”, for all areas falling under the jurisdiction of “TRAKHEES” provide broad standards to ensure a high level of safety to people, property, and environment, against hazards associated with the operations as per the client’s licensed activities.
The regulations have been framed to include/provide EHS aspects pertaining to planning, design, construction, restoration, modernization of the client’s infrastructure and sustainability of their business.
Port & Maritime Safety Regulations (EPMS)
These regulations provide a high level of safety to people, property, and equipment against hazards associated with port activities, shipping, marine and commercial operations and environmental protection in areas under PCFC jurisdiction. They will be periodically reviewed, updated and made available to users as part of EHS-Port & Maritime Department’s responsibility for providing environment, health and safety protection criteria & requirements to all ports users, developers / lessees / licensees using Port and Maritime facilities of PCFC/ Dubai World.
Green Building Regulations (EGBR)
These Green Building Regulations detail the Ports, Customs and Free Zone Corporation (PCFC) – Trakhees’ standards and requirements to achieve sustainability of the built environment. EHS being the regulatory arm of PCFC have adopted a policy wherein the built environments are designed, constructed and operated in a sustainable manner.
All Clients are required to adopt sustainable design and construction practices in developments following the Green building regulations. This not only ensures that they are consistent with international sustainable design and construction practices, but goes beyond so as to achieve sustainability in operations.
Fire Safety Regulations (EFSR)
These regulations supersede and repeal the ones embodied in Planning & Construction Regulations for Control of Commercial Developments in Jebel Ali Free Zone Building And General Civil Work Construction Regulations Third Edition – 2003 (Chapter 11). They are now published separately as part of Health, Safety and Fire Regulations; and hence shall be read in conjunction with all relevant provisions [concerning overall authority of Trakhees/EHS Division, sanctions & penalties and enforcement etc.] of the latter.
These regulations provide fire protection planning, design, construction, sustainment, restoration and modernization criteria.
Food Safety Regulations & Standards (EFSS)
These Food Safety Regulations & Standards are a compilation of all rules, regulations and procedures currently enforced by Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) – Food & Health Department, and are based on both Local and International Standards.
This regulation is to serve as a tool for food establishments to support EHS-Food & Health Departments’ aim in reducing the risks associated with food and food products and to reduce food borne illnesses. It will serve as a framework upon which Food Safety Programs can be built.
Industrial Operation Safety Regulations (EIOS)
The Occupational Safety Regulations for PCFC EHS-Trakhees clients and all Business Units within the Dubai World Jurisdiction, provide broad standards for ensuring a high level of safety to People, Property, Equipment and Environment against Risk & Hazards associated with Industrial, and Commercial operations. This document should be read in conjunction with other Trakhees regulatory documents and other applicable local/federal HSE requirements/laws/standards/regulations/technical guidelines.
Fire, Smoke and Combined Dampers (CFSD)
These regulations are intended to provide the specifications for selection and installation of fire/smoke dampers and smoke management control by designers and installers and serves as a guide for inspectors
Construction Materials and Quality Control Guidelines – Students only (Green01)
Trakhees Accreditation Discussions
| Ask Accreditation|
This is a good place to post all your inquires.
|212||606||bymahmoud awad - Thursday, 26 February 2015, 2:18 PM|